The principal organs of the Association are: the General Assembly and the Executive Committee.
• The General Assembly consists of all members and is the supreme organ that makes decisions, which governs the organization.
• The Executive Committee compromises of six office bearers; four executive council and two ex–officio members, who are responsible for the overseeing the overall implementation of the planned Associations affairs and in other subcommittees.
• The board of Directors consists of five members whose task is to monitor and advise the association activities.
- MEWATA UPDATES ON CERVICAL CANCER INTERVENTIONS IN MWANZA REGION BETWEEN 2014 AND 2016
- 17th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2016
- 15th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2015
- 65th session of WHO Regional Committee for Africa, in N'Djamena, Republic of Chad, 31 August- 4 Sept 2015
- Kahama Breast and Cervical cancer screening campaign