Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation is the our funding partner to MEWATA activities, under Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon project.
MEWATA have been implementing a community based awareness creation and cancer mass screening project in Mwanza, Iringa and Mbeya through the foundation support.
Is a global partnership fighting women’s cancers, MEWATA have been an implementing partner for PRRR since 2014. The support from PRRR is well appreciated.
Through this partnership MEWATA was able to secure funds from BMSF for implementing the project in Mwanza, Iringa and Mbeya
TAYOA is the implementing partner for pink ribbon red ribbon in Mwanza region. We work with TAYOA in our community activities in Mwanza and other regions.
T-MARC is the partner for pink ribbon red ribbon in Iringa region. We are partnering with T- MARC in Iringa and other cross cutting activities
JHPIEGO is an implementing partner for Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon and PEPFAR in Iringa region
We work closely with them in reaching women with cancer screening services in Iringa and joint policy meeting at regional and national level
Mbeya HIV Network Tanzania is also a community partner for Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon in Mbeya region. We work closely with MHNT in implementing community mass screening and training of Health Care Providers in Mbeya.
- MEWATA UPDATES ON CERVICAL CANCER INTERVENTIONS IN MWANZA REGION BETWEEN 2014 AND 2016
- 17th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2016
- 15th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2015
- 65th session of WHO Regional Committee for Africa, in N'Djamena, Republic of Chad, 31 August- 4 Sept 2015
- Kahama Breast and Cervical cancer screening campaign