AGM 2016 ANNOUNCEMENT!
Medical Women Association of Tanzania (MEWATA) would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the 17th Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference.
This will take place in MWANZA REGION on the 18th November 2016.
The conference will be preceded by a cervical and breast cancer screening campaign in the region on the 15th to 16th of November 2016.
Theme: "Impact of domestic and sexual violence in Tanzania"
1. Community understanding on domestic and sexual violence
2. Factors contributing to sexual and domestic violence to women, men and children
3. Health seeking behavior of domestic and sexual violence in Tanzania
4. Sexual and domestic violence in HIV infected population
5. Violence against children Tanzania
NANI KAMA MAMA!!
- MEWATA UPDATES ON CERVICAL CANCER INTERVENTIONS IN MWANZA REGION BETWEEN 2014 AND 2016
- 17th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2016
- 15th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2015
- 65th session of WHO Regional Committee for Africa, in N'Djamena, Republic of Chad, 31 August- 4 Sept 2015
- Kahama Breast and Cervical cancer screening campaign