Admission for Membership
All persons wishing to become members of the Association shall submit a formal application for membership to the Executive Secretary of the Association.
Application for Membership:
- Every application for membership shall be in the form prescribed by the Executive Committee.
- Each application shall be proposed and seconded by two fully paid up members.
- The information contained in the application shall be presented to all members of the Executive Committee at its next meeting at which the application will be considered.
- Each application for membership shall be considered by the Executive Committee which shall ensure that the applicant meets the qualifications required by the Constitution and supports the objectives of the Association, after which it shall decide whether or not to admit the applicant for membership and in what category.
- The acceptance or refusal for membership shall be communicated in writing to the applicant in a period of three (3) months after the receipt of such application.
- Where the application has been refused, an explanation for such refusal shall be communicated to the applicant. A further application may be submitted after a period of twelve (12) months.
- MEWATA UPDATES ON CERVICAL CANCER INTERVENTIONS IN MWANZA REGION BETWEEN 2014 AND 2016
- 17th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2016
- 15th MEWATA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 2015
- 65th session of WHO Regional Committee for Africa, in N'Djamena, Republic of Chad, 31 August- 4 Sept 2015
- Kahama Breast and Cervical cancer screening campaign